Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Contest Monday Love

In addition to my Contest Monday post, here's a few more "Contest Monday" entries you might be interested in.

Katie is giving away a SIGNED copy of The Shape of Water by Anne Spollen. Head over to her blog to enter soon, as it ends tomorrow (April 15th).

Kathleen Elizabeth is giving away a copy of Mira, Mirror. This one has been on my to-read pile for a while, but it looks REALLY good. Ends April 20th at noon.

So ahead and check those out. I think it would be fun to get a whole bunch of bloggers giving away stuff on Mondays. Books, bookmarks, cards, anything! Oh, and if you have ideas for things you'd like to see given away by me (other than books, since I've got plenty of ideas for that!) leave me a comment.

Here's to Contest Monday!

1 comment:

Liyana said...

Thanks for posting them up! (: