Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wow!

I got a large response from my post asking for help with a Contest Monday banner. I can't possibly pick just one, so we're going to turn this into a contest, and you get to help me!

So here's the low down. If you want to enter, email your design(s) for a Contest Monday banner to me at shadyglade AT mail DOT com. As soon as I get everyone's designs, I'll post them up on the website and we'll have a vote to pick one. The winner will get their banner displayed every Monday for the new Contest Monday posts, ending adoration from me, and pick their own free book from my very, very large stack of books I have lying around. Everyone who enters will get four extra entries into the Contest Monday post of their choice.

So here's a few rules:
  1. If you've already emailed me, please comment again so I know you're still interested in participating. Some of my emails got eaten, and I want to be able to respond to you personally!
  2. If you haven't emailed me, post a comment (or send an email) to let me know you want to participate. This contest is open to international participants too!
  3. You can submit up to three different designs per person.
  4. The only requirements are that the words "Contest Monday" must appear somewhere on the graphic. Any text beyond that is up to you!
  5. The entry part of the contest is open from now to Friday, May 15. That should give you plenty of time to enter! Email me your designs by then to be eligible.

I think that covers everything. If you have questions, post 'em below. Thanks and good luck!

3 comments:

Liyana said...

I'm interested. :)

Melanie said...

I'd like to give it a try. :D

deltay said...

I've e-mailed you designs :)