Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bookmark Day is March 15th!

Still sick (although doing better) but I just found something that I have to share.

The Bibliophilic Book Blog is hosting a Bookmark Day on March 15th (two days after my birthday...).

Want the details? Here they are copied from the announcement:

"Bookmark day will be an ode to the bookmark...I will showcase bookmark creators, different kinds of bookmarks and offer sales on bookmarks in addition to an amazing assortment of bookmarks you can win...Oh yes, I know how you love prizes! :) There will also be some book giveaways as well...and maybe a nice signed set of books."
I'm so excited, I can't wait. I love bookmarks, so this is a perfect celebration for me. Make sure you check out all the details here, and check out the blog too.

Oh, and if you're lucky, you might just win a handmade bookmark from me. But you'll have to check out the event on March 15th to find out.

No comments: