Sunday, February 21, 2010

LOL of the Week: Sick

Ugh. I'm sick again. I have another really bad cold. You know the kind of cold where you are majorly tired all day so you can't really do anything, but every time you try to sleep you can't because you're hacking this horrible phlegmy cough the whole time, which makes your head throb like someone's hitting it with a hammer and your ears are so blocked that you haven't been able to hear anything straight for three days, which really doesn't matter since no one's really talking to you anyway because of the copious amounts of green slime you're blowing out of your nose on a regular basis, so really all you can do is lay on the couch like a slug and watch TV programs you'd never in your right mind watch because you don't have the strength to find the remote to change the channel?

Yeah, I have one of those. *sigh*

Anyway, I managed to drag my sorry butt over to my computer to post this LOL. So considering my condition, I thought this was appropriate this week:



Hope you got a laugh out of that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a nasal decongestant and some cough syrup.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I know that kind of cold and feel your pain. I've got a cold of my own, though not nearly as bad.

misskallie2000 said...

I know how you feel, been there done that. In fact I am now on the final run of my head cold. I had tickts to go to the local BUNKO for Cancer shindig Fri but would not go with the blowing and coughing. My daughter took friend and they both had a ball and said next yr we would all 3 go. I hope so..
Just take your meds, drink plenty of fluids and rest. It to will pass..

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

hahaha that was a funny picture at the end of the post. And FEEL better!!!

fredamans said...

Perfect picture for the mood....

Hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))