Sunday, October 03, 2010

LOL of the week: Quarterly Quota

So since it's now October, I'm having a theme for all the rest of the LOLs this month. I may even throw a few bonus ones in the last week of the month as we get ready for Halloween. This month is all about Basement Cat. In case you missed last year's post, Basement Cat is the equivelent of the devil in LOLspeak. So let's get ready for some evil kittehs!

Up first this week:

Come back next week for more Basement Cat laughs.

In the meantime, if you'd like to learn more about LOLcats, you can check out the website, or read my review of the book.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

That's the best Basement Cat that I've seen!

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Basement Cat can have the UPS guy's soul since I haven't received any books from him ALL WEEK LONG lol ;D