Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hallelujah!

I managed to get down to a coffee shop and get connected to Blogger. So it's definitely the internet connection at my house. Comcast is going to get an irate call when I get home...

Anyway, I had a whole patriotic theme planned for this week, seeing as Saturday is the 4th of July. But since I can only access the internet I don't know how much I will be able to get done. So instead, my themed week will start on Friday. I'm going to close the Catching Fire contest right now, and the winner will go up tomorrow. A new Contest Monday will go up on the 6th, rather than me trying to play catch up.

So that's if for now. Off to call the internet company...

7 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with getting the internet fixed :)

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

OMG! I can't wait to find out if I won! Every body part I have is crossed!!!

Glad you fixed the problem!

Anonymous said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!

Chick Lit Teens said...

Glad to have you back!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Looking forward to seeing who won! :)

Hope Comcast comes through and cleans up their act! :)

Kristen said...

Evil Comcast - that's why I have AT&T - so reliable.

Melanie said...

Good luck with the internet company! I can't wait to see who the winner is! :D