Sunday, July 05, 2009

Want to trade?

So last month I started my new wishlist feature. And thank you to everyone who'e emailed me to set up trades, I've got some great stuff from everyone!

But I'm about to donate a huge amount of my books to a school library. So I'm posting a slideshow of the books I have available in case anyone wants to trade before I do that. So if you see something you like, email me right away and let me know so I can save the book for you. Otherwise, most of these are going to get shipped off on July 8th. And if you want to trade, you can see my wishlist in the sidebar over there <---- near the middle. (If you're reading this in a feed, you might need to click over to the acutal post to see the slideshow)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is your email host really mail.com? There are 3 books I would love to have and I am emailing you:
Tallulah Falls, Purple Heart, And Then Everything Unraveled. I will pay the postage if necessary. I am also checking your trade list to see what to send you!

Jessica Secret said...

Oh, man, you have some awesome books that I'd love to have! To bad I don't have anything you want....

Wrighty said...

Wow, so many good books! I have The Plague but that's the only one on your list that I own. I'll send an email to see if you're interested.