So I just got off the phone with Comcast, and I think (fingers crossed) the problem is 100% fixed now.
I consider myself to be fairly tech savvy, but the problem was something I had never had any clue about, so I figured I would share my solution in case someone else ever has this problem.
I tried deleting my cache/cookies, switching browsers, updating my software, everything I could think of. So when I switched internet connections and blogger loaded fine, I knew it was my internet connection. But here's what I didn't know. Since our house has a wireless router, pages can get "stuck" in the router just like they can get stuck in your browser. So although I was clearing my computer's cache, the pages still wouldn't update. So by resetting my router, it took care of the problem.
Anyway, I really hope that was the full problem and something doesn't come back to bite me later.
Look for the winner of Catching Fire posted tomorrow!