Sunday, July 26, 2009

June Updates

Okay, so here's the post of updates I mentioned yesterday. Hopefully I'll have the sidebars finished and updated with this stuff soon!

First of all, let's start with the sidebars I do have done. The Books Completed in 2009 in the right sidebar, and Winner's Circle in the left sidebar have both been completely updated. So enjoy looking at those.

Next, here's a list of books featured pre-release date in the month of June that are now available for order. Only two this week, since most of the books featured lately still haven't reached thier pub dates yet!

These books are now available at a store near you:
A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov (Read original post here)
Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard (Read original post here)

And lastly, here's my updated wishlist for this month (up in the sidebar soon). If you want to sew what I have available to trade, you can see this post or send me an email and ask.

Added to my wishlist this month:
Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Hannah (Daughters Of The Sea) by Kathryn Lasky
Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
Time of the Witches by Anna Meyers
Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner
Hawksmaid by Kathryn Lasky
Rapture of the Deep by L. A. Meyer
Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa Klein
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Warrior Princess #2: Destiny's Path by Frewin Jones
The Pale Assassin by Patricia Elliott
Pichi Pichi Pitch 1: Mermaid Melody by Pink Hanamori
Emma: Volume 2 by Karou Mori
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Enter Three Witches by Caroline B. Cooney
Envy by Anna Godbersen
Splendor by Anna Godbersen
Gateway by Sharon Shinn
The Art of Reading by RIF
Dragonfly by Julia Golding
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
The Walls Have Eyes by Clare B Dunkle
ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Geek Charming by Robin Palmer
Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer
Doomed Queens by Kris Waldherr

And last, but never least, I want to thank everyone who's very, very kindly nominated me for an award since I last rounded these up:

Celi.a has nominated for the Heartfelt Award.

Jessica granted we with the coveted Lemonade Award.

Cracking Spines & Taking Names has given me the beautiful Proximade Award.

Diana, The Book Pixie, and Kristen have all nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

Liyana has also nominated me for the Literary Blogger Award.

Genevieve also nominated me for the Splash Award.

Thank you so much everyone! I didn't know you cared. :) I'm all full of warm fuzzies now. If I missed one, I sincerely apologize. I've been so disorganized about keeping up with these. Leave me a comment below and I'll make sure you get your full (and deserved) gratitude.

3 comments:

Bingo said...

Congrats on all your awards...how nice...and good luck on that wish list...goodness, there just aren't enough hours in the day for all we want to read, are there?

Cecelia said...

Yes, you really are worthy of the love. And of COURSE we care. How could we not? Your blog is great. Keep going strong!

Alyssa F said...

Aww.. thank you! You just made my day. :)