Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday: 6.10.09

So this is probably another book you've heard about already. But since it will be released tomorrow, I'm celebrating anyway.

Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard

About the Book (from Amazon.com): "To impress the popular girls on a high school trip to London, klutzy Callie buys real Prada heels. But trying them on, she trips…conks her head…and wakes up in the year 1815! There Callie meets Emily, who takes her in, mistaking her for a long-lost friend. As she spends time with Emily’s family, Callie warms to them—particularly to Emily’s cousin Alex, a hottie and a duke, if a tad arrogant. But can Callie save Emily from a dire engagement, and win Alex’s heart, before her time in the past is up?"

You know me and Jane Austen. I think that's all I have to say. :-)

Prada and Prejudice will be released tomorrow (June 11th). Look for it on Amazon.com:

7 comments:

Kate said...

Great WoW post. Woo hoo! The release date is tomorrow. If it is different for the UK, I don't want to know. It will only make me sad!

Amelia said...

Great WoW pick. It looks really good!

Busy Bookblogger said...

I will definitely be picking this one up! Thanks for sharing, I didn't realize it came out tomorrow!

Thao said...

This one is cool. Didn't realize the pub. date is tmr :)

Liyana said...

You have an award over at my blog. (:

Charlotte said...

I want this one too!

Amanda said...

This one seems really cute!
I'll have to check it out.