Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome to Funnybone Fridays

Did I mention here's another feature? June is turning out to be full of all sorts of suprises. :-)

Today I'm introducing a new feature I call Funnybone Friday (go alliteration!). In the vein of the LOL of the week, this is just a small something to get your weekend started on the right note. So these will always be posted at 5:00 on Fridays, since that's the offical start of the weekend. I don't expect this to be a regular feature, but every once and awhile I'll throw things up. This could be a picture, a comic, a youtube clip, anything I feel like sharing that made me smile.

So today, here's a clip from Monty Python about joke warfare. Enjoy!


If you want to see more from this episode, it's available on the Monty Python's Flying Circus: Set 1 DVD.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I loved it :D
Great new future!

Kate said...

I meant feature :)

Amanda said...

Wow, this is a great feature!