Sunday, June 07, 2009

May's Search Terms

So it's that time again. It's time to look at the wild and crazy things that brought people to my blog last month.

May Search Terms

a short book summary of the rumpelstiltskin problem- How short do need want it? It's not a very big book to begin with!
free wings aprilynne pike- Good luck. I'm pretty sure unless you can find a contest, you're going to have to pay for it.
important quotes from shabanu- Are you trying to write an essay? Fess up.
quotes and page numbers from missing persons by m.e rabb- Okay, I know you're writing an essay if you want page numbers too.
blogger trouble- There seems to be a lot of it around lately. You can read about my trouble if you like.
youtubecats- I love watching cat videos from YouTube. Here's a post about it. And another one.
what are some ideas for a contest?- You could give away something...
dead contest- I don't even know what to say.
get sick again- But I don't like being sick?

Not much crazy stuff this month. It must be settling down a bit for summer or something. Since I've gotten a lot of questions on this, I use Google Analytics and Statcounter.com to check my search terms. Both are free, which is exactly in my price range. :-)

What brought people to your blog last month?

3 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

I never get even half the interesting ones you do! My main one is: "Is there going to be a Black Dagger Brotherhood movie?"

Laina said...

On my contest blog, I get... book contest links, bookcontestlinks.com, susan mcbride. That one's odd. The rest is boring.

On my blog blog, some of the odd ones are... "peter pan"-rugrats, dancingbeautyqueen25@gmail.com, pregnant laina women sex pic.com (eeeeew), teen little laina (more eww), and then a bunch of ones that are probably people looking for homework answers.

Amanda said...

haha, I love this feature so much!
I'll have to check this out.