Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Features: My Wishlist

I have people ask me about what books I'm waiting for all the time. So today's new feature is My Wishlist. Every month, I will be posting the new books I've added to my wishlist during the previous month. This give you a peek into my TBR pile (careful it creaks!) and learn about some great new books. Some of these you will recognize from Waiting on Wednesday posts, and some you may not have seen before.

I'm also a member of several swapping sites, but I don't get to trade much outside of them. So this is a way to connect with other booklovers out there. If you have any of the books on my list and you want to trade, send me an email. I've got some great books to give away.

So here's my wishlist so far. If you ever want to refer back to it, it will be going in one of the sidebars soon (probably the left one). This one will be long (since it's the first one) but hopefully every additional month won't be too long. :-)

Alyssa's Wishlist
If you have any of these and want to trade, send me an email so I can tell you what I currently have available!
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Alis by Naomi Rich
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Belle: A Retelling of "Beauty and the Beast" by Cameron Dokey
Bride Of The Water God Volume 3 by Mi-Kyung Yun
City of Secrets (Stravaganza) by Mary Hoffman
The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
Firebirds Soaring: An Anthology by Various
Fortune's Folly by Deva Fagan
The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney's Hollywood Studios by The Imagineers
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Newes from the Dead by Mary Hooper
Once a Princess by Sherwood Smith
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith
The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Sovay by Celia Rees
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
The Diamond Secret by Suzanne Weyn
The Imagineering Way by The Imagineers
The Immortal Realm (The Faerie Path #4) by Frewin Jones
The King's Rose by Alisa Libby
The Plague by Joanna Dahme
The Princess Plot by Kirsten Boie
The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
The Trouble with Kings by Sherwood Smith
Wild Orchid: A Retelling of "The Ballad of Mulan" by Cameron Dokey
Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
Twice a Prince by Sherwood Smith
Two Girls of Gettysburg by Lisa Klein
Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones

7 comments:

Liyana said...

Great TBR list! :D

Vanessa said...

Some great books on there.. I see a few I'll have to add to my own wishlist!

Kate said...

That's a great list of books. You've made me add some books to my TBR :)

Katie said...

You definitely have a ton of good books on your wishlist. I want to read most of those too!

Janssen said...

Wow, our wish lists look very much alike!

~The Book Pixie said...

There are agood many that are on my list and yours. lol.

Amanda said...

I'm planning on reading a lot of these too!

A lot of the covers are so pretty.