Saturday, June 20, 2009

Funnybone Fridays: A Day Late

Yeah, I know these are supposed to be posted on Fridays. But I got so wrapped up with the Bloggiesta that I forgot to post this. So it's going to be Saturday at 5:00 this week.

Today's post deserves a little bit of an introduction. I'm starting a new feature over at my Disney blog Disney World Girl next week. I've gotten permission to repost a webcomic, and I will posting a new comic every Thursday. So here's a sneak peek for this week's funnybone:



Intrigued? If you like princesses and/or Disneyland, you'll love this comic. I've added a follower widget and a feedreader button to that blog, so you can easily subscribe if you want. That way you won't miss anything.

Anyway, I'll be back next week with something on time next time.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Haha, I love the comic piece. I'm intrigued!

Kristen said...

That's hilarious. Great job pulling that together. I'll have to check out your other blog.