So December is fast approaching, and along with a certain event (that shall remain nameless until December 1st) that means a new comment contest for December. But to be honest, I can't decide what to give away next month. So I'm letting you decide!
I've set up at poll at the top of the right sidebar to let you vote on what book you want to see as the Comment Contest prize for December 2009. All you have to do is either vote in the poll, or send me an email at shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT) com with "vote" in the subject line and your choice in the body of the email.
Voting closes on November 30th at 5:00 p.m. PST.
And for your reference, here is a list of the books you will be voting on along with links to Amazon.com so you can read about them if you haven't heard of them before. Once you've done your research, don't forget to vote!
- My Mother Is a French Fry and Further Proof of My Fuzzed-Up Life by Colleen Sydor
- The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson
- House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones
- Bliss by Lauren Myracle
- Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
- Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
- A holiday-themed book (To Be Determined by me on 12/1)