Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nature Hates Me

I hate it when nature conspires against me.  We've been hit with an irregular bout of storms here in Northern CA, and it's worked havoc on my internet.  It's been flashing on and off all week. 

As a result, I am really, really behind to responding to volunteer applications for the book battle.  I'm slowly working my way through them today.  So far we've had 38 applicants, a total of 5 less than last year, but enough to do the battle, so that's a good thing.  

I should be getting back to everyone in the next few days.  So if you've applied and haven't heard from me, I am so, so sorry for the delay!  And you should hear from me soon.  :)

In other news, nominations are sadly down from last year.  So don't forget to nominate a book (or two), and tell all your friends to do so as well.  If anyone is hesitating to nominate a title because you're not sure if it's eligible, drop me an email really quick (shadygladeATmailDOTcom) and let me know.  I check my email constantly, so I should get back to you right away. 

And now I'm off to go through more volunteer applications...

No comments: