Monday, March 14, 2011

Stuff Boiling in the Background

Hey everyone,

I know that I've been absent for a few days, since announcing the voting for the book battle.  The main reason is because I've been working on lots of behind the scenes stuff (organization, new features, and some other miscellaneous) projects in the meantime. 

Oh, and it was my birthday on Sunday.  So I wasn't on the computer much yesterday.  : )

Anyway, my main focus of the moment is getting the battle at least initially organized.  So expect the first call for volunteers to go out in a couple days.  Those of you who want to and/or have emailed to be judges, calls for that should go out as soon as I know the theme, since the theme will change the organization and therefore the number of volunteers needed. 

Speaking of which, if you haven't voted on your favorite theme yet, make sure you do.  I didn't get any new votes submitted yesterday, so if the voting has slacked off, I think I'll close the poll early. 

Keep your eye out.  There's a lot going on, even if you can't tell yet!

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday!