Wednesday, October 18, 2006

News: Book Sales and Wish List

Here's some of the newest features to be added to the site:

Book store
I’ve opened an amazon.com book seller account. Visit to find used and new copies of all sorts of books reviewed on this site, and even some that aren’t. In addition, you find collectable signed copies that will be hard to find anywhere else. Click here to visit! If you’re looking to buy any of these books, please consider purchasing them from here. You’ll not only be funding this site, but part of the profits will also be donated to YABC’s DropCash campaign (which you can read about here). YABC is committed to inspiring teen reading, so you will be helping other teens just like you.

Wishlist
All the books I review for this site have to come from somewhere. I’ve complied a list of books I would love to review, and if you would be kind enough to donate any of these titles I would be extremely grateful. You can view it by clicking here. If you would like to donate, or if you would like me to review your book, please email me here.

No comments: