Sunday, November 21, 2010

Handmade Bookmarks Available to Order

After sharing my cross stitch bookmark hobby on Wednesday, several people asked about the possibility of ordering one for Christmas gifts. I still have time to make a few more for the holidays (they take about a week to do, give or take) and I have some generic ready made ones available as well that you won't have to wait for.

If you want one of my custom bookmarks, send me an email at shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT)com to discuss details. Normally I do them for about $8, but for anyone who reads this blog, I'll do them for $5-$7, depending on how complicated of a design you want. I can do a name, word, short phrase, or simple design as shown in the picture to the left. I'll custom design it for you, and can pretty much do any color(s) you want.

This will be first come, first serve, so if you want one, make sure you email fast!

I'll also take orders for future time periods (someone asked about a birthday in January) as well.

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

Again, you do beautiful work! And that's a terrific price, too!