Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap: Inspiration (Part 3)

This is part of my continuing inspiration series of posts for the holiday bookmark swap. The point of these features is to share from time to time a photo of some of the bookmarks we had sent in last time, for inspiration's sake. And because I like showing off bookmarks. (Yes I know I'm addicted...)

So whether you are a swap participant who needs a little inspiration, or if you just like bookmarks (like me), here's a post for you. If you'd like to see past inspiration posts, you can search using the bookmarks label.

If you want to join the swap, it's still open. Visit the main post before November 24th to sign up.

Here's today's inspiration:

Here's an example of a few handmade bookmarks. Can I just say that those beads are HUGE. It's kind of hard to tell in the photo, but seriously, they are enormous. These were lot of fun to look through, and those beads are so cool.

1 comment:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Wow those are too cute. So many great ideas for bookmarks now.