Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap: Inspiration (Part 1)

For those of you who are interested in the Holiday Bookmark Swap, I thought it would be fun to see some of the bookmarks we had in the last round. For inspiration's sake. :) I'll be sharing a post from time to time with a photo of some of the bookmarks we had sent in last time.

So for those of you who are participating and need ideas, or for those who would like to know what kind of bookmarks you'll be getting in the mail, here's a sneak peek.

And if you want to join the swap, it's not too late. Visit the main post before November 24th to sign up to participate!

And now, on to the bookmarks!


Aren't these little scrapbooking bookmarks cute? There was such a diverse range of styles/colors, these were so fun to look at. I've got one of my own sitting in a book right now!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I got one of these! So pretty - I'm using it now :)