Saturday, November 06, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap: Inspiration (Part 2)

This is part of my continuing inspiration series of posts for the holiday bookmark swap. The point of these features is to share from time to time a photo of some of the bookmarks we had sent in last time, for inspiration's sake. And because I like showing off bookmarks. (Yes I know I'm addicted...)

So for those of you who are participating and need ideas, or for those who would like to know what kind of bookmarks you'll be getting in the mail, here's a sneak peek. If you'd like to see past inspiration posts, you can search using the bookmarks label.

And if you want to join the swap, it's not too late. Visit the main post before November 24th to sign up to participate!

Here's today's inspiration:

The swapper who contributed these mentioned she picked them up in a little Asian stationary shop she was browsing. Aren't they adorable. They may not be big (they're only a little over 3 inches long) but they are super cute. I love the glitter on them too, which you can't really see in the picture so much. But, you know, I'm super girly like that. :)

4 comments:

Wrighty said...

Too cute!!! I like the mini book marks too. Sometimes the big ones get in the way or get caught on things and get pulled out of the book I'm using them in. It's nice to have different sizes. These are great!

M.A.D. said...

Those are absolutely adorable!!!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Those ones are too cute love them.

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

So cute!