Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap: Inspiration (Part 6)

It's drawing close to the closing of signups for The Holiday Bookmark Swap, but I still have a few bookmarks I want to show off. If you're new to this, this series of posts is intended to show off some of the bookmarks we had for the last bookmark swap I hosted. Everyone needs a little inspiration sometimes. :) And if you weren't aware by now, I'm a total bookmark nut.

If you'd like to see past inspiration posts, you can search using the bookmarks label.

If you want to join the fun, make sure you visit the main post for the details. Upcoming deadline is November 24th!

And here's today's inspiration:

Aren't these neat? I have no name for them other than "mixed media". The swapper who made these was so creative in the way they combined different objects, so these are super fun to look at.

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

SUPER cute - what a fun idea, using miniatures to create these mixed media bookmarks! I never would have thought of something like that, but they are adorable! :D