Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap Reminder

Just a quick reminder that signups for the Holiday Bookmark Swap close this Wednesday at midnight. To sign up, you will need to send me your email address using the form embedded on this post and then I will send you the additional details by email with instructions on how to proceed.

Important! For those of you who've filled out the interest form here and have NOT received an email from me with "Bookmark Swap Confirmation" in the subject line, you are not currently signed up to participate. I sent out reminders to everyone by email yesterday, so if you didn't get it the email, or if you thought you signed up by have not yet gotten a confirmation email from me, please let me know right away: shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT)com.

The mailing deadline for those signed up is December 1st, don't forget! Bookmarks are starting to roll in, and they're super cute!

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I'm so stoked to participate in this! Thanks again for hosting it, doll! :)

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

It's too late for me to this year, (too much going on at the moment), but I'd definitely enjoying participating next year if the swap is offered - can't believe all the pretty, creative bookmarks people have come up with! :)