Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap: Inspiration (Part 5)

I needed a little inspiration today, so I'm happy that I have time to do this post today. In case you are new to these, this is part of my ongoing series of inspiration posts for the Holiday Bookmark Swap. Whether you are a participant in the swap who'd like ideas, or you just are a fellow bookmark lover, this is a post for you. If you'd like to see past inspiration posts, you can search using the bookmarks label.

If you're new to the blog, you can still join the swap. Signups are still open until November 24th.

And here's today's inspiration:
These were some of the purchased bookmarks sent in. Aren't they fun? I love Anne Geddes' stuff, and the stamp one is fascinating to look at. Funny story about the one on the far left. I bought that same exact bookmark at a Scholastic Book Fair (remember those?) when I was in third grade. I still have it, although mine is in much worse condition than that one.

3 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

Oh, MAN I miss those Scholastic book fairs - wonder if now that the kids are grown how *weird* I'd look sneaking into one?! LOL

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

@MAD My mom's school (middle school) just had a scholastic book fair today and there were bookmarks... I blush every time I give my mom a book order because she LOVES telling the other teachers "Yes, this is my 27 year old's book order" :) I think you should sneak right in!

@Alyssa Oh and I think the Shady Glade header would make a great bookmark!

Rizwan said...

I am visiting you first time no thing really to say but thanks for sharing

Pegasos world