Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Vote Today!

It's the first Tuesday in November, so here in the United States that means it's election day. For those of you who are old enough to do so, don't forget to vote today!

There is nothing more you can do to exercise your freedom in this country more than to vote. If you don't vote you've lost the right to complain about the way the country/state/county/city/whatever is heading, because you did nothing to try and change it.

Of course, if you vote and the person you voted for loses, you can still complain, because at least you tried to shake things up. :)

I'm super excited (and a little nervous) because this is my first time voting in person. The 2008 election was the first one I voted in, but I had to do it by mail since I was away at school.

So what are you waiting for? Go vote!

No comments: