Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday Bookmark Swap: Inspiration (Part 4)

Today we have another installment of the continuing inspiration series created for the holiday bookmark swap. It's a time to share inspiration for bookmarks, and give participants a sneak peek of some of the types of bookmarks they might receive. If you'd like to see past inspiration posts, you can search using the bookmarks label.

And if you want to join the swap, it's not too late. Visit the main post for more info, and sign ups are up until November 24th.

Here's today's inspiration:
Here's someone who sent a combination of handmade and bought bookmarks. I love that butterfly one, and the owl book thong is super cute too. I can't wait to see what people will send in this time.

6 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

The butterfly one is so pretty. Oh I spotted the one I got sent. Its the one on the top right hand side.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

I agree, the Butterflies caught my attention right away ... SO pretty!!! (especially during a gray month like November lol)

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

I filled out the for to join the bookmark swap but haven't heard anything... anyone know where I mail them too?

Alyssa F said...

Hi Natalie,

I thought sent an email on November 11th to your email. Check your spam folder and let me know (shadygladeATmailDOTcom) if you didn't get it and I'll resend.

Thanks!

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

Alyssa... I checked my spam and it's not there... here is my email

Natalielongmsrd@yahoo.com

I have already started on my bookmarks!

Alyssa F said...

Natalie,

I tried again and sent an email yesterday (11/15). If you still don't get anything, try emailing me at shadygladeATmailDOTcom and I will try responding.