Sunday, September 04, 2011

Blogoversary Challenge #1

As I mentioned in my post about prizes, every so often I will be posting a challenge for you to complete to win extra points to win prizes with at the end of the month.  Well, today is your first challenge.

So what is it?  Well, it's to help me out.  I've got some ideas for challenges, but I always love hearing everyone's ideas too.  So here's the challenge: submit your own idea for a challenge!  It can be a reading challenge, commenting on a certain post, doing something, anything you can think of as long as it is blog or book related in some way.

Challenge Details:
Points: +2 per idea submitted, +5 for any challenges used this month.
Deadline: Submit ideas before midnight on September 17th.
How To Enter:  Submit your ideas using the Google form below, or email to me at shadygladeATmailDOTcom

No comments: