Monday, September 05, 2011

A Few Days Delay

I hate to make this announcement, but here it is.  Unfortunately, I'm going to have to put the blogoversary celebrations off for a few days.  We're in the middle of moving my brother into his new college life, and unfortunately it's put me behind.  You know how when you're about to go out of town and you're running and running and running around trying to take care of everything before you go?  Well, unfortunately I just ran out of time.  Even the extra day off work and I'm still behind.  Ugh.

Anyway, I will be out of town for the next few days.  I'm not sure when I will have computer access, but if I get a chance I will try to get some posts up.  I will still have my phone, so I'll be responding to emails, but otherwise I might be scarce.  But never fear, there will be plenty of celebrations when I get back.  I may even extend the celebrations a few days.  

See you on the other side.  :)  And have a great week, because mine is going to be CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your Bro at college...was working on college applications this afternoon with my oldest (Yikes!)