Sunday, September 04, 2011

Last Call For Guest Posts

As I'm wrapping up organizations for this month (almost done, I promise!), I notice I still have a few spots left unscheduled this month.  So if you would be interested in submitting a guest post for the blogoversary, send me a quick email to shadygladeATmailDOTcom.

You are free to choose any topic you want, as long as it involves books/blogging in some way.  I've had a couple people talk about their favorite books, favorite parts of blogging, I even had one person send me interview questions for her post.  And, if you need further incentive, don't forget that guest posters earn extra points in the giveaway at the end of month.  :)

Almost done with the craziness (I hope).  My goal is to get the winners from the battle announced in the next two days, before I have to go out of town for a week.  Cross your fingers that packing goes well tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like fun! I just sent you an e-mail. :)

Eternal Night said...

Wheres the challange form to join the whole giveaways for the 10 points???