Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blogoversary Update: Back on Track

Well, as I mentioned Sunday, I'm back in town now and things have finally settled down a little bit.  I've spent the last couple of days thinking about how I wanted to handle the delay in the blogoversary schedule, and I think I've finally got things worked out. 

Starting tomorrow, the blogoversary posts should be back on track.  And since I missed a week's worth of posts, I'm extending the festivities into the first week of October.  I could have doubled up on posts to still end September 30th, but I wanted all our guest posters to get their moment in the spotlight. 

Some come back tomorrow for a new post.  And hopefully this will be the last time it's interrupted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the readers choice awards? Did that go to a different website?