Sunday, October 04, 2009

Answers to Book Covers Contest

As promised, here are the answers to the book covers contest. Remember that I hinted that all these had something in common? Did you figure it out? If not, here's the answer: All of these book covers have been shown on my blog at one point throughout the last three years. You would have found them all by searching through my blog archives.

And with that, here's the answers for each one. I've highlighted where each section came from on the actual cover. If you'd like a closer look you can click on each picture to enlarge it.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a really awesome contest idea. I hardly knew any of them and others I recognized but could not remember the title/author. Now that you've posted the answers, I pretty much recognize the majority of them haha. Oh well. I shall be more attentive from now on. ;)

Erica said...

Ha, 25 and 28 were the 2 I couldn't find - and now seeing them it's so obvious!

Misty said...

Some of these I've read (and some of these I absolutely LOVE) and I still would never have placed them. And I thought I was observant. :}