Thursday, October 01, 2009

Banned Books Week

This week is Banned Books Week.

Okay, so I know I'm a little late coming to the party. But I was busy with the blogoversary! So rather than ignore it altogether, I thought I'd a least have a themed post for these last three days (ends on Saturday Oct 3rd).

So today is an introduction of sorts. For those of you who don't know, Banned Books Week was started to celebrate the freedom of the 1st Amendment, meaning every person has the right to choose what they read.

I thought this was kind of fun. This year ALA is promoting BBW with this video on the subject:

So what did you think? Is it just me or does the guy in the back remind anyone of Sully from Monsters Inc.?

Just me. Okay...

Anyway, more on BBW tomorrow and Saturday!

3 comments:

Cecelia said...

No, you're totally right. That's Sully for sure. Nicely spotted!

Alyssa F said...

Well, you know me. I have Disney radar. :)

Unknown said...

That does look like Sully, I didn't even notice