Monday, October 12, 2009

Themed Review Month: Spooky October

Surprise, surprise! I've alluded to this a lot in the past few weeks, but I'm going to institute it now. In order to help me catch up on my review pile (especially before the Cybils madness sets in) I'm officially declaring a review theme for October.

As you can guess, it's Spooky October. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to be featuring spooky or Halloween-type books for the rest of the month. I tend to think of ghosts at Halloween (so there will be a lot of those) but there will also be some vampires, ghosts, and other creepy things thrown in there.

Of course, it also depends on what I can get read, so here's hoping I can read a lot in the new few weeks!

Check back tomorrow for all the fun.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This sounds like fun! I'll be looking forward to it.

Cecelia said...

Good luck on getting caught up with all your reviewing and reading!

Katie said...

This is such a fun idea. I was going to do the same thing for this month but I have too many non-spooky books that I need to review.

Jenny N. said...

Can't wait to read your reviews and features and see what you have in store.