Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Feature: Reactions

In case you hadn't noticed, there's something new at the bottom of each one of these posts. I've added something called "reactions" to my posts. Feed readers may need to visit the actual blog to see these.

Reactions are like a little mini-poll for each post. So now if you don't necessarily want to comment, but you still liked the post, you can click on a reaction and let me know. Right now I have just the defaults (funny, interesting, and cool). If you have a word you'd like to suggest, let me know and I'll add it.

Of course, I hope you don't stop commenting. Just remember, those that don't comment don't get to win the Comment Contest. :)

4 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Comments are so much better. :)

queen of entropy said...

Comments may be "better" than reactions, but personally, I like clicking on the little boxes. :D
Besides, there's no rule that says you can't click *and* comment!

Kate said...

Wicked. Diane at The Book Resort has this. I always forget to click them though (I'm so focused on commenting). Although I clicked it on this one.

Wrighty said...

I always wondered about those things. I assumed that's what they were for but never knew for sure. I prefer comments too but it's a nice little extra.