Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Call for Guest Posts

Now that I've told you what my secret project is for December, I'm asking for help in celebrating. I'm inviting anyone who wants to do a guest post during the A Shady Glade Christmas celebration to please send me an email at shadyglade(AT)mail(DOT)com.

I'm looking for posts on your family's favorite Christmas traditions, reviews of holiday books, and posts about your favorite Christmas movies.

So what do you get in return? Well, this is a great opportunity for cross-blog promotion, which I think is really important here in the blogosphere. And there might just be some extra entries into a certain contest available too. But more on that later.

Anyway, if you are interested, I'd love to hear from you. You don't have a blog to participate either. Everyone is welcome. And if I don't get any takers you guys just get to listen to me ramble all month. :)

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

Good idea! I'm in - I'll be emailing you shortly. :)

Unknown said...

Cool! I'm not sure whether I'll participate yet or not, but I like this idea. :-)

queen of entropy said...

I'd love to share some of my family's holiday traditions. I'll be emailing you some time today to volunteer!

Wrighty said...

I don't have anything super spectacular but we have had many special events that are centered around the holidays. We also have some simple but meaningful traditions. If you need more people I might be able to put something together. This is a great idea!