Sunday, December 06, 2009

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 gold rings

If you had a chance to read my post on A Christmas Carol, then this prize is probably not a surprise to you.

Today's prize is a paperback copy of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

About the Book (from the back cover): "Bah Humbug! Ebenezer SCrooge has no use for Christmas. He considers it a waste of money and time. Scrooge hates Christmas cheer, warm wishes, and the spirit of giving. He cares for no one, and no one cares for him. Until one night...when Ebenezer Scrooge is visited by the Ghosts of Christmas..."

To enter, please leave a comment below or send me an email with the subject line "Fifth Day of Christmas". If you haven't read them already, make sure you read the Contest Rules. You'll also find a roundup of all the other contests on that page. Open internationally until December 20th at midnight.

Extra entries (Be honest, I DO check these!):
+1 For following
+1 Posing in a sidebar
+2 Blogging post or twitter (leave a link)
+2 For being referred by someone (let me know who)
+1 For every person you refer

(if you are using your extra entries from other posts, please add those to your comment)

19 comments:

justpeachy36 said...

Please enter me in the contest.

+1 I am a follower via Google Friend Connect

+2 I posted the contest on my blog here:

http://bookblogs.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-shady-glade-book-giveaway-4

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

+1 I follow! :)

Mystica said...

+ 1 I follow and what a classic to win!



mystica123athotmaildotcom

Stacey Brucale said...

Please enter me!

+1 follower

squiggles87(at)aol(dot)com

rubynreba said...

Thanks for the entry.
+1 follower
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Simply Stacie said...

Please count me in.

I follow.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be entered in your draw. Thanks.

I am already a follower of your blog.

wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

elaing8 said...

please enter me in the giveaway

+1 follower

+2 tweeted http://twitter.com/elaing8/status/6447164991

CeeCee said...

This is a great classic,please enter me

+1 follower

Thanks Seahn

renee said...

Please enter me

+1 follower via google friend

Sherry said...

Please enter me! :)

+1 I'm a follower!

Sherry S.

scottsgal said...

Love the classic holiday stories

+1 follower

Katy said...

I'm a follower and I'd love to win this book! :)

Spav said...

I would love to win this book.

+1 I'm a follower
+2 Tweet: http://twitter.com/Sparima/status/6860938090

Aik said...

Please enter me! Thanks!

+1 For following

+1 Posting in a sidebar
http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com

+2 Blogging post or twitter
http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/6864867242

aikychien at yahoo dot com

ReaganStar said...

Enter me please Happy Holidays

I am a follower

Linda Henderson said...

Please enter me in the contest.

I am a follower.

seriousreader at live dot com

Llehn said...

I'd love to play please!

Already a follower.

Sarah E said...

Please enter me in this giveaway!

+1 I follow

+2 I tweeted: https://twitter.com/saemmerson/status/6883390995

saemmerson at yahoo dot com

Sarah Emmerson