Monday, December 21, 2009

Contest Roundup: December 21

It's time for another Contest Roundup! Yes, I've found even MORE contests that you can enter. But before you go play in the blogging universe of contests, don't forget my December Comment Contest, or Design a Button contest (sort of list of prizes here) still going on here at The Shady Glade. Also, make sure you check the right sidebar for (among other still open contests) the 12 Blogs of Christmas schedule, because there are some great prizes to be won there. And now, moving on.

Cornucopia of Reviews is celebrating with a 200 Followers Contest. Three winners will get to pick books from a long list of prizes including a copy of Dust of 100 Dogs. Ends Dec 30th


In Which a Girl Reads is also thanking followers with her 100 Followers Contest. She’s giving away books to three winners (so far) from a list which includes lots of great reads like Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Ends Jan 19th.


There seems to a lot of follower love going around! Sophistikatied Reviews is also having a 200 Follower Contest. One winner will get to pick either an ARC of The Dark Divine or Brightly Woven. Great prizes! Ends Jan 11th.


The Book Butterfly has another great author post/contest up, this time with Lindsay Eland, author of Scones and Sensibility (released tomorrow!). Of course, she’s giving away five copies of the book in addition to the awesome post. Ends Jan 10th.


Ellz Reads (the genius behind the 12 Blogs of Christmas) also has an interview/giveaway going on right now. Check out her interview with Rachel Vincent of the Soul Screamers series and win a copy of Immortal. Ends Dec 23rd, so hurry!


Miss Attitude from Reading in Color is also having a winter contest. This one is for a $20 giftcard to Borders so you can pick out your own book! Personally, I am choosing Gateway by Sharon Shinn if I win. Ends Dec 27th.


I think I’ve mentioned before how much I love Princess Bookie’s Contests. Well, before she kicked off her 12 Day of Christmas contest, she had a pre-contest. How cool is that? This one is for three different ARCs including Wish, which comes out in January. Ends Dec 31st.

And that's it for this week. Sending good winning thoughts your way!

3 comments:

brizmus said...

oh wow, SO many good contests! I've got to get on entering!!! Though I'm sending good winning luck vibes your way as well!

Unknown said...

Yes, I've found even MORE contests that you can enter.
Aren't you dizzy from them all yet? I am, and I am just a reader!

Alyssa F said...

Sheryl,

Sometimes it sure feels that way! These posts can take a long time to do, sometimes as much as an hour from start to finish. I think the thing that keeps me going is that I rarely post about a contest I don't want to enter myself, so there's a lot of excitment that goes into these too.