Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 pipers piping

Switching up things a little bit today. Today I'm posting the contest before the main holiday post. Got to keep you guessing. :-)

Just two more days to go, and today's prize is a paperback copy of Santa Pawsby Nicholas Edwards. This is another great Christmas book that's now out of print. My friends loved this one when were were in elementary school.

About the Book (from back cover): "The worse winter ever. The worst time to be homeless.

He was just a puppy when he found himself alone. Cold and alone in the dead of winter. He needed food, and water, and a warm place to sleep. He needed to find a way to survive by himself.

But who has rescued a drowingin boy, found a blind girl's wallet, and helped a family escape from a burning house? Could it be the lost puppy?"

To enter, please leave a comment below or send me an email with the subject line "Eleventh Day of Christmas". If you haven't read them already, make sure you read the Contest Rules. You'll also find a roundup of all the other contests on that page. Open internationally until December 20th at midnight.

Extra entries (Be honest, I DO check these!):
+1 For following
+1 Posing in a sidebar
+2 Blogging post or twitter (leave a link)
+2 For being referred by someone (let me know who)
+1 For every person you refer

(if you are using your extra entries from other posts, please add those to your comment)

14 comments:

rubynreba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rubynreba said...

I follow
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Mystica said...

I follow and please enter me.


mystica123athotmaildotcom

Leafpool said...

The book looks like something I might want to read. Nice cover! juststuff12.blogspot.com

Jessy said...

Aww, it sounds really sad.

I'm a follower

buddyt said...

I am a Follower.

I have never heard of this book before (must be a deprived childhood) but it sounds like a really good Christmas story.

Please include me in the drawing.

Thanks and have a happy and restful holiday period.

Carol


buddytho {at} gmail DOT com

Sherry said...

I follow please enter me!!!

Sherry S.

skyla11377 said...

I Would Love To Be Entered Into The Contest.

+1 For following
http://skyla11377.blogspot.com/

+1 Posing In A Sidebar
http://skyla11377.blogspot.com/

+2 Blogging Post Or Twitter.
http://skyla11377.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/skyla11377

justpeachy36 said...

justpeachy36@yahoo.com

Please enter me in the giveaway.

I am a follower.

Katy said...

Aww! This sounds cute!

I'm a follower.

Aik said...

Please enter me! Thanks!

+1 For following

+1 Posting in a sidebar
http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com

+2 Blogging post or twitter
http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/6865063910

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Beleth said...

Aww sounds very nice! i would love to read it.
battyaboutbats at gmail.comr

Linda Henderson said...

I'd love to be entered to win this book.

I am a follower.

seriousreader at live dot com

Llehn said...

I'd love to play please!

Already a follower.