Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sorry!

I know, I know I disappeared for two whole days. Did you miss me? Those posts from earlier were scheduled, so I really haven't posted anything since Monday. I had a really huge deadline at work that was due today, and I barely made it. I cut it really close. In fact, in the last 48 hours I probably have a total of 8 hours of sleep. Between the two days.

Anyway, the Christmas fun will be back tomorrow. First off we'll have another great contest from the 12 Blogs of Christmas. Are you having fun entering those? And for the next two days I have some really great guest posts going up from some international bloggers. So be sure to come back for those. And of course I might throw in a holiday surprise or two myself. You'll just have to wait and see.

In other news, we're about ready to start the first round of the Shady Glade Virtual Swap. Look for the post on that Friday if you signed up for that. Those of you who didn't sign up, you can still jump in anytime. Just read over to the rule page (linked above) to sign up.

That's all I have for updates as of now. Come back tomorrow for more Yuletide cheer!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait for more!